- When you go to post a new topic or reply to an existing one, you should look to the tabbed area underneath the text entry region.
- You should see "Options," "Attachments," and then at the very end, "Dice rolls."
- Choose "Dice rolls," and you get a blank that allows you to enter the notation you want (e. g. "3d6+30").
- When you click the "Roll the Dice" button, the notation is appended to your posting.
- The roll will show up in a display beneath the text of your posting. As an example, I've done two rolls: 2d6, and 1d20+11.
- You won't see the result until you submit your roll.
- Rolls are not editable, except by forum administrators.
Technical issues? Post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
We have a native diceroller on this forum. The interface for it is below the WYSIWYG editor that you use to write posts.